A couple of months ago, we shared “Real Estate Investment Insights And Access A Global Community Of Experts,” “Find The Right Experts,” and “The Forces That Will Shape The Future Of Real Estate Investing.” Those posts contain our view on how technology transforms real estate experts’ roles and their impact on the world of real estate investing.
Today, we want to tell you more about the real estate experts we at Denzity look forward to working with – think of this as our Wishlist.
The digital age experts
As we enter an era of fast-paced digitization, it is hard to predict the outlook of the real estate sector. Growing uncertainties on how technology will shape the real estate industry started with tech companies, like Zillow and Airbnb, which disrupted their sub-market inside the real estate sector.
While real estate experts fear what big disruptor is next, digital-age experts are ready to embrace and adapt to new technologies that improve their performance and service to customers. Change is inevitable: accept that the old ways of doing business might not work and focus on integrating technology so that you don’t fall behind and miss opportunities.
The core values of world-class experts
As the world becomes more competitive, experts have curated a leading position to deliver excess value compared with their competitors. As their top priority is to exceed customer expectations, they place the needs of each customer above their own.
Having worked with many experts around the world, we’ve identified eight key qualities they tend to have:
- Consistent: Stay motivated and focused on the energy to go above and beyond.
- Disciplined: Focus on achieving your client’s goals, however difficult they may be.
- Trustworthiness: Make a promise and work towards upholding the highest work ethic.
- Dedication: Deliver detailed and well-thought-out results for your clients.
- Selflessness: Share your knowledge and experience to build meaningful relationships.
- Creative: Demonstrate deep knowledge of their domain and produce creative solutions to solve problems.
- Critical: Learning always like a beginner and improvise where and when needed.
- Passionate: Delivering value in every response you receive.
These are the types of attributes we at Denzity are looking for in real estate experts.
Our 2020 Wishlist
As mentioned in “Year-End Review 2019”, our top priority in 2020 is to broaden the pool of excellent, reliable insights directly from experts (real estate agents/brokers, institutional firms, and transactional advisors) helps address real estate enthusiasts’ uncertainties and frustrations with market research, sourcing experts & projects, and conducting due diligence in real estate investing.
As we station in Hong Kong, we start by focusing on the topics that Hong Kong real estate enthusiasts are interested in. Topics such as:
- Real estate market (mainly the UK, Canada, the US, Japan, and Southeast Asia)
- Property exhibitions held in Hong Kong
- Real estate fractional ownership (crowdfunding, P2P lending, STOs)
- Feng Shui
- And many more.
We strongly believe that building this ecosystem, which encourages contribution and transparency within the real estate industry, can speed up learning and provide better clarity for everyone involved.
If you are interested to join as one of the Denzity Experts, you can email us at [email protected]
We looking forward to speaking further.
Above and beyond,